This detailed bundle addresses the following essential question, "How do scientists compare the weather patterns of cold fronts with those of warm fronts?" Topics covered include density, fronts, cold front, warm front, stationary front, occluded front, weather, etc.
Incredible visuals and examples are provided to broaden the key ideas of this lesson. Practice questions are provided for students to demonstrate their levels of comprehension.
The following items are included in this bundle:
- Weather Fronts Lesson Plan
- Weather Fronts PowerPoint Presentation (19 slides)
- Weather Fronts Guided Notes
- Weather Unit Study Guide #1
- Weather Unit Study Guide #2
- Weather Unit Exam