Do you have a weather theme in the spring? This product has 12 weather themed activities for small groups, centers, stations or morning work. It can work for preschool, Kindergarten, or 1st grade intervention. Most activities have full sized and half sized recording sheets to save paper.
You can edit 3 of the stations with sight words or letters to match what your students know: Roll, Say, Keep; fluency races; and Roll and Color sight words.
The following activities are included:
1. Phonics Task Cards: beginning sounds, CVC words and ending sounds, beginning blends, beginning digraphs
2. Beginning Sound and CVC word puzzles
3. Roll, Say, Keep: sight words and letters with an editable sight word page
4. Making Sentences Pocket Chart Station
5. Fluency Races: letters, CVC words, editable sight words.
6. Editable Roll and Color Sight Words
7. Letter Stamping Station Sheets
8. Weather Reports Writing Station
9. Playdough and Mini Eraser Alphabet Mats- full size and half size in color, full size in black and white to save ink.
10. Word Family Raindrop Sort
11. Weather Writing the Room
12. Syllable Counting Clip Cards
When creating my products, I try to include paper saving recording sheet choices and ink saving black line choices! This packet makes it easy to differentiate for your students!