- This MONEY SAVING BUNDLE includes all Earth Science items in my store, now and in the future. All the resources included are shown below, but this bundle includes a full year of warm-up activities, a digital Google Drive activity, a curriculum map/planner, numerous lab activities, a lab rubric, an$108.10$69.18Save $38.92
This READY TO USE interactive digital activity asks students to analyze a real weather map, to look for certain weather patterns and features on the weather map. Then they use that same map to predict the weather for the new few upcoming days, based on the data on the map. This is similar to a synoptic weather map activity but available in a digital format that can be used with Google Drive, PowerPoint, or on paper.
It is a great summary for the end of a weather unit, as a final assessment, an activity prior to doing their own weather forecast, or even as an alternative to a unit test.
Google Drive is great, but it is not the only educational tool. Included are directions so that you can move your Google Drive teaching lessons over to the top education apps: Microsoft OneDrive, Schoology, Notability, Nearpod, Canvas, Edmodo, Blackboard, PicCollage, Padlet, Evernote, Seesaw.
Why use digital?
- Save time - no printing and cutting
- Colorful and engaging to students
- Lots of options: Can be used instantly on the board, or on devices
- Use technology
- Access Anywhere
It can be done as a station, an individual lesson, or a whole class activity. Great reinforcement or closure, or even introduction to mitosis and meiosis, depending on the level of your lesson and your students. Kids find it very engaging!
**All pictures, graphics, and artwork in our lessons are either purchased legally for use or are created by Science in the City**
This resource is compatible with Google Drive, it is in no way affiliated with or representative of the Google company, nor is it formally endorsed by Google.
- The purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
You may also be interested in:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.