This mega pack contains TONS of resources to help your students learn about weather concepts and how weather relates to their life. Included in this product are a vast range of products that would work well for a wide range of types of students including nonreaders and visual learners.
This product contains:
- two visual programs for looking up the temperature and playground transitions
- 4 variations of a daily weather page to indicate the temperature, weather, and season for students of a variety of levels - nonreaders, readers, and writers.
- sorting sunny vs. cloudy activity
- visual task for identifying appropriate clothing options each day
- 15 Weather Flashcards (including simple definitions)
- Adapted book "oh WOW - What's the Weather?"
- 10 matching worksheets
- 10 weather related writing activities
- 6 visual following direction weather activities
- 10 weather forecast comprehension worksheets
- weather bingo (with 2 levels of play & 15 bingo boards)
- I have, Who has? Weather Game
Video Tour of this product
If you like this product, be sure to check out these:
Weather and Season File Folder Activities
Visual Temperature Bar Graph
for more resources, tips, and materials to help you help childen with autism please visit The Autism Helper