Weather Activities included:
1. Word wall vocabulary cards with cute clipart
2. “What’s the weather?” memory/matching vocabulary game- print cards on cardstock, cut, laminate and they are ready to go.
3. Weather words (variation of Frayer model)-great way to introduce younger students to the frayer model to aid in vocabulary development.
4. I’m ready for the weather (a book about dressing for the weather)-students need to decide the perfect attire for the weather.
5. Weather wheel (color and b&w versions included) - These cute weather wheels can be used in many ways.
6. Weather Writing prompt/paper-students can write about an adventure they might have on a special weather day. 5 different writing pages included for students to choose from.