Children learn that meteorologists focus on temperature, precipitation, cloud cover, and wind when studying the weather--all in one fun 2-minute song. Please play the video excerpt and click on the "Preview" to see what you'll be getting ... Along with the video on TpT, you'll get:
1. A link to my private Vimeo site, where you can view and download the video outside of TpT.
2. A nonfiction passage explaining aspects of weather (in full-color and black-and-white).
3. Weather vocabulary cards for student notebooks, word walls, or games, e.g., "Concentration" (in full-color and black-and-white).
4. Journal prompts about "What I Know," "What I Want to Know," and "What I Learned About Weather."
5. A weather forecast/actual weather comparison page.
6. A temperature investigation and bar graph.
7. A "Types of Precipitation" investigation and bar graph.
8. A wind investigation and bar graph.
9. A cloud investigation and picture graph.
10. A 5E Lesson Plan/STEM Challenge: Build a Rain Gauge.
11. A "How Much Precipitation" investigation and bar graph.
12. A 5E Lesson Plan/STEM Challenge: Create a Safe Home. (Connect this to "The Three Little Pigs.")
13. A 5E Lesson Plan/STEM Challenge: Create an Anemometer. (Connect this to fidget spinners!)
14. A "Water Cycle" Poem
***Please also download my clickable catalog, available HERE