This Weather NO PREP Math and Literacy Printables unit is an engaging way to practice math and literacy skills using the common core standards. Use this 65 page unit to accompany weather books for days of classroom fun! Students will be engaged in these activities while they are covering the Kindergarten Common Core State Standards. This mini unit includes directions for each activities and the common core standards addressed.
This unit is packed with NO prep printables that are perfect for quick on the go substitute plans. Place this unit in your sub tub for no hassle sick days!
Click here for Weather Centers for Literacy and Math!!
Click here to check out my Weather Science Unit filled with graphic organizers!!!
Included In This Unit:
- Rainbow Write the Sight Words (2 versions for differentiation)
- Rainbow Write Letters (uppercase and lowercase included)
- Color by the Key Sight Words
- Color by the Key Letters
- Cut and Paste CVC Words
- Cut and Paste Beginning Sound Match
- Cut and Paste Medial Sounds
- Beginning Sound Sort- A cutting and pasting activity
- Long and Short Vowel Sort- A cutting and pasting activity
- Lowercase Letter Practice Page
- Uppercase Letter Practice Page
- Rolling for Letters Activity Page (uppercase and lowercase included)
- Rolling for Sight Words Activity Page
- Weather Writing Page (2 pages for differentiation)
- Favorite Weather (2 pages for differentiation)
- Weather Circle Graphic Organizer
- Weather Bubble Graphic Organizer
- Weather Tree Graphic Organizer
- Weather Writing Stems using Graphic Organizer
- Counting Objects
- Addition Practice Page
- Subtraction Practice Page
- Rolling with Numbers- A Dice Toss Activity
- Rolling with Addition- A Dice Toss Activity
- Comparing Numbers- A Dice Activity
- Let's Make A Hat- Numbers 1-10 and 1-100 (counting by 10's)
- Sequencing Numbers 1-10 a cutting and pasting activity
- What's Missing? Greater/Less Thank
- Add Them Up (ways to make numbers)
*Please check out my document preview to get an idea of what is included in this unit!
* Did you know that you can earn credits towards future TPT purchases if you leave feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Follow My Store
Buzz Into Kinder Blog
Buzz Into Kinder on Facebook!