This science notebook is a teacher time saver! This product includes lessons plans, foldables, activities, labs, vocabulary, materials for early finishers, QR codes, homework suggestions, an end of the unit quiz, and examples from my own notebook! This product is jam packed with resources ready to go so that you do not have to spend time planning!
Your class will learn about:
- The basic principals of weather
- The different seasons
- How weather effects our daily lives by how we dress and play
Here's What's Included:
- A weeks worth of lesson plans aligned to the TEKS grades 2, 3, and 4
- A mini vocabulary word wall
- Vocabulary cards with definitions
- Mini Vocabulary Posters with high quality- real life pictures
- Vocabulary Foldables and notes page
- Anchor chart ideas and resources
- Examples from my notebook
- Record the weather chart
- Graph the weather page
- Activities in the weather page
- Sun and Shade lab
- Bags of Wind lab
- KWL Chart
- Weather and seasons 4 Square
- QR Codes with links incase you do not have access to a QR Coder scanner
- QR Code recording sheet
- Weather Fact Recording Sheet
- Word Search Activity
- Drawing Prompts Activity
- Writing Prompts for an Expository writing piece
- Quiz and answer key
**If you own my Science Interactive Journal: Unit 4, then you already own this product.
If you have any questions feel free to email me @email@example.com or leave a comment on the question tab for this product.
Click the green star to follow me to be the first to know about new discounts, freebies and product launches!