This unit on weather includes easy to cut out and glue in notes for students. You can use these for interactive science notebooks.
- what affects weather
- weather definition
- 4 different types of precipitation
- how meteorologists predict the weather
- weather tracking tools
- why knowing the weather is important
- the water cycle
- watching the weather chart and stickers
- severe weather (thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, blizzards, droughts, and floods)
- 3 exit tickets (describing thunderstorms; identifying hurricanes, tornados, and blizzards; and comparing & contrasting droughts and floods).
Please rate and comment below :)
Check out my other science interactive notebook products below:
Scientific Investigations Unit