Help students integrate science and Chinese with this weather unit! It teaches clouds, air and air pressure, weather tools, reading, writing, forecasting, symbols, seasons, vocabulary and so much more! See the preview and description for details!
This unit is made for use in a CHINESE IMMERSION classroom. All materials are written in simplified Chinese only. (English was not allowed on any of our materials). If you'd like or need resources with English as well as Chinese, please let me know and I can add English to this unit.
This is a BUNDLE of my other products that will SAVE you $$ and Time!!
This product includes:
8 PPT presentations:
- air pressure/barometer
- weather introduction/overview
- temperature and seasons
- cloud types
- severe weather
- weather vane/anemometer
- weather map and symbols/forecasting weather
- Weather BINGO game - 30 different game cards - also a page to cut out word descriptions or picture descriptions to use while leading the game.
- Interactive Student Notebook or Lapbook
- Weather Student Reader and Book for students to read and color.
- Daily weather chart or poster
- Weather Vocabulary Posters
- Weather tools flashcards
- Weather vocabulary graphic organizers
- Severe weather vs. normal weather venn diagram
- 4 page organizers that go with a lesson describing basic properties of air (takes up spaces, moves as wind, has pressure, has weight) as well as instructions/lesson plan for the properties of air experiments.
- Match the vocabulary to the picture
- Another match the vocabulary to the picture page
- Climate versus weather t -chart sorting activity
-Today's weather questions and drawing page