Also included in
- Celebrate the new season of spring with this especially crafted ELA BUNDLE! This resource includes 3 of my favorite lessons:All About WeatherSeeds & PlantsJack & the BeanstalkJourney with your students as they explore the season through comprehensive workbooks! What's more, each resource is$8.00$9.00Save $1.00
Kick off your Spring Unit with a study of the weather! This comprehensive workbook allows you to pick and choose which activities to include and works great along any science curriculum. Bridge your science and ELA objectives in one easy printable workbook!
*Amazon affiliate links used within this description.
- What is a Meteorologist flip book (are, study, use)
- What is a Thermometer practice recording page
- UPDATED!! Weather Trackers: Year-round blank calendars to track daily weather for the month
- Recording the Weather (daily recording sheet Monday-Friday)
- Our Seasons flip book (color the trees for each season)
- Season Sequencing (cut and paste seasons)
- Favorite Season writing prompt (A great companion for the story, *The Weather Girls)
- Match the Weather (cut, trace, paste words)
- Match the Weather (photographs and write-in words)
- Types of Weather coloring page
- Weather Word Search
- Cloudy with a Chance writing prompt (Companion to the story, *Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs)
- A Rainy Day writing prompt (Companion to the story, *Rain)
See how I use this resource to teach about weather in the classroom over at my blog, Little Fox Teaching!
Permissions for Distance Learning
By purchasing this resource I give permissions to share with student families for personal, single household use for distance learning.