Water cycle explanation, climate definition, clouds, all weather types, rainbows, earthquake, volcano, weather tools
Safety guidelines for bad weather & natural catastrophe, weather terms from meteorologist.
~Meteorologist theme ~pictures of weather
Weather Report for students
1. Folder cover- student draws picture of herself/himself where news desk is. Color.
2. Student plots temperature.
3. Student graphs weather.
4. Snapshot of clouds. Student draws/glue picture of cloud in picture box. Student writes name of cloud and one fact in box beside the picture.
5. Snapshot of weather. Make as many copies as you need. Lightning is separate.
6. Snapshot of rainbows
7. Snapshot of winter
8. Snapshot of earthquake
9. Snapshot of volcano
10. Snapshot of weather tools.
*Make enough copies to include all types of each section.