Also included in
- Kindergarten Spanish Science Bundle, 6 great resources for one low price! Weather Unit in English and Spanish Earth Day Craft in English and Spanish Animal Habitats in English and SpanishPumpkin Life Cycles in Spanish Construction Unit in English and Spanish New Animal & Dinosaur Cognates in Eng$20.99$32.00Save $11.01
This is a weather unit for Kindergarten in English and Spanish. If you teach Benchmark Adelante or Advance it can be used for supplemental materials for Unit 8 in Kindergarten. It includes:
- Cover pages to make a student portfolio for the materials.
- Vocabulary Flash cards
- Sentence building station for pocket chart
- Graph to keep track of weather over 2 weeks
- Math page to analyze the weather over the 2 weeks
- Thermometer to make with a pipe cleaner and a straw (Students can manipulate the thermometer so they can visually see the difference in temperature as they document the changes in the weather)
- Cause and effect wheel for what do I wear in Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter
- Cut and sort for cause and effect weather and clothes
- Writing book for In Fall, In Winter, In Spring, In Summer I see...
- Writing book for Opinion Writing, The best season is...
- Mini-books with high frequency words and word searches to practice writing words and sentences after reading books.
- "I Observe" Class Activities
- Rainbow Art Project for Spring (You can use anything you want to color the rainbow: watercolors, tissue paper, torn up construction paper, cotton balls for clouds, etc.)
- Different Seasons Tree Art Project with writing (Students create an art project of what a tree can look like during the 4 seasons)
- Safeshare links for videos in English and Spanish the videos are different depending on the language of instruction
I hope you enjoy this unit as much as my students have. If you have any other questions or feedback let me know. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like this unit, you may like other supplemental resources for Benchmark Adelante for Kindergarten.
Be sure to follow me on social media for the latest updates.
Cindy's Bilingual Box