Weather Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these weather flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These Weather Flippers are a great way to teach and organize weather vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have a weather picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
This Weather Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 16 Weather Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with a weather picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more weather vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the weather pictures to hang on a weather bulletin board or word wall.
The 16 weather terms included are:
sunny, rainy, windy, foggy, snowy, icy, thunder and lightning, rainbow, blizzard, tornado, hurricane, drought, hail, monsoon, flood, meteorologist
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Thanks for looking at these Weather Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store