This is a different take on the classic matamoscas game in that it is played between two students instead of as a whole class.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Print off enough copies for students to work in pairs.
2. Print off a copy for yourself and call out the phrases in English.
3. Each student needs a different color of marker or highlighter than their partner.
4. Call out the phrases to the students in English, the first student to find the correct answer in Spanish gets to color in the square.
5. At the end of it, whichever student has the most squares colored in WINS! :)
Students love this and it really gets them working and thinking fast :) A great way to review or practice weather vocabulary and phrases.