Weather Trading Cards!
This is a set of 16 weather trading cards that you can use with your students when teaching weather, earth science or at calendar time. I created them to look like trading cards and my students LOVE using them. This is also available with two other weather products in the Weather Vocabulary Bundle
This set includes:
• 16 weather trading cards with the word and picture of the type of weather on the front and a definition and sentence on the back.
• The same 16 weather cards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own picture of the type of weather and room to write their own definitions and sentences.
• 8 blank cards that students can use to add more weather terms to as they come across them in their studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their weather cards in.
• A list of ways you can use these weather vocabulary flashcards/trading cards with your students that is based on Robert Marzano’s “Six Steps to Better Vocabulary Instruction”. This list helps me because I can show parents, administrators, other teachers, etc. that I’m using research-based methods in my classroom.
• Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class.
I print these weather flashcards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper. The front of each card has the weather with its picture. The back has a definition and a sentence.
The 16 words included in this set of cards are:
• thunder and lightning
Here are some related products:
Weather Vocabulary Bundle
- Best Deal-Save 2.00!
Weather Vocabulary Game
Weather Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
Weather Vocabulary Word Wall
Check out my other SCIENCE
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Weather Vocabulary Trading Cards
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License