• This is a perfect game for students to cooperatively
work with each other and build or practice their knowledge
about weather. All you have to do is print,
laminate and cut!
• I personally put this game at my Science center
which the children know they can use during Daily 5
time at Read to Someone.
• The game includes an answer key and a blank set of cards if you want to write your own personal questions.
• I usually say only 2-3 kids get to play per game and I
tell them the cards are points so whoever has the
most cards/points at the end wins. (This gets my
sports freak students invested in the game.)
• Teacher Secret: Every child basically reads every
card because it is their responsibility to check each
others responses. However, the answer sheet is
there for the final check.
Please leave me feedback!
Also any questions, corrections, etc. please message me!
Thank you so much for downloading!