After completing this lesson students will be able to:
1) Define what weather is and be able to accurately name the three cloud formations: cumulus, cirrus, and stratus.
2) Make a cloud poster of the three types of cloud formations out of cotton balls.
3) They will complete a the “Pressure’s On” experiment which will allow them to understand how air pressure works and explain where air pressure is the greatest and where air pressure is the least and explain why this is.
4) They will also be able to identify the five tools for measuring weather and explain what they do.
5) Complete the attached note guide that comes with this lesson.
*If you would like an additional supplement, you can buy the Powerpoint that goes along with this lesson. The Powerpoint will help you present the information needed to fill out the note guide. Search for "Weather Watchers Powerpoint" on Teachers Pay Teachers and you will find it.
Please rate me and "like" my store if you liked this product : )