Have fun and explore the weather with 5 days of all-subject curriculum lessons. Discover and learn about the weather, sun, clouds, rain, wind, and snow.
- A weekly planning tool integrates the activities into 1 week of creative curriculum.
- Each set of lessons is a complete ready-to-teach curriculum for individual, group, classroom, and homeschool learning.
- 40 pages of hands-on activities, creative art ideas, science exploration, language, math, and printable templates.
- Early writing activities: tracing, weather matching, my weather book, letter recognition, and writing.
- Early math concepts: patterning, sets, exploring the kite shape, counting, units, and one-to-one correspondence.
- Hands-on science to explore, observe, and discover: weather wheel, weather chart, water cycle, cloud experiment, explore light, shadows, and rainbows.
- Art activities: paper plate sun, rain stick, windsock, kite, blow art, and snowflakes.
- Sensory exploration: cloud dough, sensory snow, and snow globe.
- Music and movement ideas to develop gross motor skills.
- 23 printable templates of coloring pages, worksheets, and crafts.
- Song lyrics for the original and traditional songs.
- Alternatives and suggestions to individualize and extend the learning experience and so much more. The ideas are endless!