Differentiating between Weather and Climate can be challenging for students. Use this interactive foldable to guide instruction or as a review. Students fill in the top half of the T-chart foldable with key information about weather and climate. The bottom half of the foldable has student sort and glue FOUR mini description cards onto both the weather and climate sides of the foldable.
The sorting cards provide a vocabulary card, a definition card and 8 examples each of weather and climate descriptions. This is a total of 20 CARDS!
Great to use as a whole class sorting activity or as a small group station activity.
Includes suggested sentences for the foldable.
Check out some of our other products:
Leave feedback so you earn credits toward future purchases:
Just go to your My Purchases page. Next to each of your purchases you'll see a Provide Feedback link. Click the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give quick feedback and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases or even get FREE items! Your feedback is really appreciated because helps us determine which products are most useful to you.
Be the first to know about our new discounts, freebies and products for Two Teaching Taylors. Just look for the GREEN STAR next to our store logo and click it to follow our store. Yay! You will now receive updates from us when we have something new for you!
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).