WEATHER AND CLIMATE DEFINITIONS & WORD SCRAMBLE
* 24 WORDS, 24 DEFINITIONS. How many words could your students UNSCRAMBLE?
* Each block has a WORD PLUS DEFINTION in it that deals with WEATHER or CLIMATE, but the word is scrambled up! Your students must first read the definition and UNSCRAMBLE the word to match that definition. SPELLING COUNTS!
* A GREAT THINKING ACTIVITY WITH LEARNING INVOLVED all on Weather and Climate terms!
* PLUS!! At the end there are NINE True or False questions about weather and climate your students must answer.
* ENGAGING, EDUCATIONAL AND FUN! Will make the kids THINK as they try to unscramble the weather or climate word to match the definition.
* Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
Created and designed by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2016 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.