PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
4.78 MB | 39 pages
WEATHER & CLIMATE
The Earth Science Interactive Notebook: Weather and Climate chapter will never leave students feeling “cloudy” about their lessons. Each chapter in the series will showcase many activities for the students to process the information given by the teacher then allow them to use self-direction to apply their new knowledge. The engaging activities always vary to enable all students to use and benefit from different learning styles. Activities included correlate with the Next Generation Science Standards.
Weather and Climate includes the following concepts:
• Weather Patterns
• Weather Forecasts
• Climates of Earth
• Factors that Influence Climate
• Climate Cycles & Recent Climate Change
Each concept shares:
• Actual photos of both the INPUT and OUTPUT pages of Science Interactive Notebook
• Instructions on how to create/use/complete activity for OUTPUT side
• Mini-Quizzes for each concept to check students’ understanding
• Answer Keys for all mini-quizzes
• Appendix with Teacher Notes for Interactive Notebook in LARGE print.