Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Save 20% with the weather and climate mini interactive notebook bundle!
About this Product
This differentiated mini unit bundle includes 2 INB units. Each unit is composed of interactive notebook lessons organized into chapters. Each chapter includes:
• An overview with photos of the completed INB activity
• One page of input notes (differentiated when necessary)
• At least one INB activity (key included)
• A 4-5 question mini assessment (key included)
• A 2-part reflection exercise
• Download a FREE Interactive Notebook Unit to learn more about my INB units
• Save 40% with the Integrated Science Interactive Notebook Bundle
• Save 45% with the Earth Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
• Editable Earth Science Input Notes are available for purchase
This bundle includes:
hapter 1: What is weather?
Chapter 2: Describing Weather
Chapter 3: Weather Station Model
Chapter 4: Sun’s Role in Weather
Chapter 5: High vs. Low Pressure
Chapter 6: Types of Air Masses
Chapter 7: Weather Fronts
Chapter 8: Types of Clouds
Chapter 9: Weather Patterns in the US
Chapter 10: Isotherm Maps
Chapter 11: Reading Isotherm & Isobar Maps
Chapter 12: Hazardous Weather
Chapter 13: Weather Safety
Chapter 14: Reducing Weather Impact
Chapter 15: Rain Shadow
Chapter 16: Land vs. Sea Breeze
Chapter 17: El Nino and La Nina
Chapter 18: Hurricane Formation
Chapter 1: What is climate?
Chapter 2: Factors that Affect Climate
Chapter 3: Climate vs. Weather
Chapter 4: Climate and Latitude
Chapter 5: Biomes
Chapter 6: Graphing & Mapping Biomes
Chapter 7: Wind Currents & Climate
Chapter 8: Ocean Currents & Climate
Chapter 9: Using Fossils to Study Climate
Chapter 10: Climate Change
-Topics are differentiated for upper elementary and intermediate grades.
-Topics are differentiated with a color and shape code.
-Two pages of generic and self-assessment reflection prompts are included.
• This unit aligns with NGSS 3-ESS2-2, 3-ESS3-1, 4-ESS3-2, MS-ESS2-5, MS-ESS2-6, MS-ESS3-5 and MS-ESS3-2.
• Refer to my Free Curriculum Support Materials to help incorporate INB lessons into a NGSS aligned curriculum.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).