Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- This is a YEAR-LONG DIGITAL and PRINTABLE Next Generation Science Standard (NGSS) Science Bundle for 2nd grade and 3rd grade. This MEGA Science Bundle includes science interactive notebook foldables, science lessons and hands-on activities for matter, rocks, weather, plants, animals, habitats, energPrice $139.99Original Price $226.00Save $86.01
Bring excitement to your weather, seasons, and climate lessons with these fun and engaging DIGITAL Boom Cards and PRINTABLE NGSS activities! These teaching and practice science lessons cover weather conditions, water cycle, cloud, weather tools, climate, and the four seasons. These diverse and challenging weather activities are perfect for any weather, season, and climate unit no matter what curriculum you use!
It will be easy to guide your students as they learn about:
- weather thermometers
- water cycle
- water vapor
- weather tools
Students will learn about:
- What is Weather?
- What makes the Seasons?
- Weather Tools
- How does the Water Cycle Work?
- Extreme Weather
- Types of Clouds
- Acrostic Poetry
- Weather Vocabulary
Learning will be fun and engaging using:
- flip-tab books
- illustrated vocabulary cards
- making a simple weather watcher center
- tracking monthly weather
- two tests
This Weather Unit includes loads of information for you to use with the Flip Tab Books as well as to integrate into ANY weather unit.
Weather Unit Includes:
- How to use Interactive Flip Tab Books
- Pacing Guide for 10 Days
- The Importance of Weather Information
- What is Weather? Information Page for Teacher and/or Students
- What Makes the Seasons? Information Page for Teacher and/or Students
- How to Set up a Weather Center
- Girl Weather Cover
- Boy Weather Cover
- Interactive Flip Tab Books (2 per page)
- Interactive Cut and Paste Student Copies for Flip Tab Books
- Weather Acrostic Poetry Writing Page
- Weather Can/Has/Is Page
- Thirty-Eight Illustrated Vocabulary Cards (2 per page)
- Student Water Cycle Song (2 per page)
- Teacher Color (8.5 x 11) Water Cycle Song
- Teacher (8.5 x 11) Fictional Raindrop Story
- Monday-Friday Weather Calendar
- Color Weather Watcher Badges
- Black and White Weather Watcher Badges
- Writing Weather Test
- Weather Tools Matching Test
- Answer Keys
- 38 Digital Boom Cards
- 38 Illustrated and Colorful Vocabulary Word Wall Cards
NGSS Standards this Weather and Seasons Unit Meets:
- 3-ESS2-1 - Represent data in tables and graphical displays to describe typical weather conditions expected during a particular season
- 3-ESS2-2 - Obtain and combine information to describe a. climates in different regions of the world.
- 3-ESS3-1 - Make a claim about the merit of a design solution that reduces the impacts of a weather-related hazard.
Other useful science resources can be found by clicking on the following links.
CLICK here to FOLLOW me and SAVE 50% off my products the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED!
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.