Also included in
- Digital research projects are the perfect activities to keep your students ENGAGED in learning and to review topics they have learned about. This BUNDLE include 6 DIGITAL research projects that have articles and videos LINKED and ready to use. Just assign in Google Slides and go! Rubrics are includ$47.60$59.50Save $11.90
This DIGITAL weather and climate project contains the perfect activities for your students to complete at the end of a weather and climate unit! Included is a Google Slides project that contains weather tools, weather graphs and much more.
Using this weather and climate project is easy! Students will research the weather and climate of a vacation location, learn about weather tools, weather graphs of different locations, and more!
Included in this weather and climate project:
- Title Page with picture opening
- Name these weather tools with real photos
- Name these weather tools with blank boxes
- Two different styles of Words to know including:
- Precipitation activity
- Linked Weather video and question activity page
- Linked Climate video and question activity page
- Weather Research pages include:
- Climate Research pages include:
- Final Research pages include vacation location’s weather summary, climate summary, climate, city location, and a box for a picture of the location
Use this weather and climate project during or after a weather and climate 3rd grade unit, as a graded activity, presentation practice, or station/center for science.
❤️ Your students will LOVE learning about weather tools through linked videos and exploring locations and creating weather graphs. They will be able to comfortably move around the Google Slides to access the research slides, vocabulary slides, and the extension activity slides.
Weather and climate project perks:
✅NO PREP and read to assign
✅20 different cities to research
✅3 linked videos for research
✅7 extension activities
✅18 pre-made and editable rubrics
Students can work individually or in groups to complete their weather and climate project and there are rubrics provided to help you assess (editable ones provided, too).
What teachers are saying…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “LOVE! We had so much fun! This is a wonderful research and data collection source. The slides are not too busy, so they were easy for my students to complete! Thank you so very much!” - Kristi R.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My kids loved this project! They loved the choice they had to research different places around the US and find out what the weather and climate was like there. Very satisfied!” - Lucas H.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Easy to use and assign, my students enjoyed learning more about weather through the interactive links and various graphs and charts that are embedded. Great way to introduce weather and then give students a chance to apply their knowledge to real-life situations.” - Kathleen P.
Please email me with any questions at all! firstname.lastname@example.org