This unit is set to teach weather and climate using the NGSS science standards. "Weather" you need hands on activities or reading and writing connections...this pack is for you. This pack includes over 60 pages of...
-thermometers tell us sheet
-weather tools cut and paste
-hot and cold experiment
-Penny Penguin and Danny Duck story to introduce experiments
-snow and ice engineering experiment
-snow cone pattern for experiment
-thermometer connections sheet and experiment
-Beach Blanket Experiment sheet
-weather vocabulary book and pages
-Cold and Hot writing activity
-Cold weather graphing with sun and snow pattern cards
-types of weather words and picture cards
-Favorite types of Weather graphing activity
-I like...weather writing activity
-4 seasons Activity Sheet
-weather chart, forecasting activity...
-Ice Cube and string experiment and sheet
-Wind experiment and sheet
-Animal warmth lesson, experiment, and sheet
-Making snowflakes experiment and sheet
-Jack Frost experiment and sheet
Wow...that's a lot of content in one unit. Check out my blog for more ideas and freebies at: http://scienceschoolyard.blogspot.com/
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard