This weather mini-book can help your students to know the different types of weather in Chinese, it also provides the different tools of measuring weather.
1. Print out, cut in half, and staple them together. It will be a mini-book.
2. After you teach your students about the weather, this book can help them to review the terms, and it can be a good resource for them. Also, this provides a method by which students can record the weather of the day and predict the weather of next day.
3. This product has two versions, one is with pinyin and one without pinyin. You may choose whatever you need to use.
4. It also provides flash cards, and you may use as you need it.
5. I also provide two versions of weather posters, one is size 11x8.5 and the other one is 24x18. You can go to your district print shop center to print out the bigger size poster, and laminate it. And, you can use clothes pins to indicate which weather it is.