Weathering, erosion, and deposition sounds like a dull unit, but you can bring it to life for your students! This presentation helps make teaching the unit a little easier by engaging them with full color photographs and simple explanations to help your students understand the concepts!
It is also great for when you have a substitute, so all of the information is right there!
This is included in my Weathering, Erosion, and Deposition Unit Bundle
This presentation covers:
♦ How do Weathering, Erosion, and Deposition Change the Earth?
- How do they change the Earth?
- What is the difference between weathering, erosion, and deposition?
♦ All About Weathering
- What is weathering?
- Causes of Weathering (ice, wind, water, plants)
♦ All About Erosion
- What is erosion?
- Causes of Erosion (water, wind, glaciers)
♦ All About Deposition
- What is deposition?
- Results of deposition through wind, water, etc…
- sand dunes, barrier islands, rivers changing shape, formation of river deltas
♦ Discussion Questions for all topics above
*Please note that the presentation is in PDF format, and can be viewed and advanced exactly like a PPT. Go to "View" > "Full Screen", and click to advance. Works with remotes too!
I hope you enjoy this item. If you have any questions, concerns or ideas for custom work, please contact me! Thanks and stop by again soon!
Visit my blog!
Visit me on Facebook!
Follow me on Pinterest!