Weathering, Erosion & Deposition Study Sheet, Flash Cards, & Quiz
Based on Earth's Surface Ohio 2010 standards (Nov. 2013)
* The surface of Earth changes due to weathering.
* The surface of the Earth changes due to erosion and deposition.
* Student 2-columnn study sheet: created to help students learn how to study independetly and to offer differentiation through scaffolded practice. By folding the study sheet students start with quizzing themselves on the right side for easier practice (answers are in bold in the left column). For more challenging practice students can utilize the questions on the left side. This tool helps parents know how to help their child study and offers students independence to practice on their own and in small groups in the classroom.
* Flash cards: Students can cut the flash cards by folding the answer over on the back side or cutting down the 2 columns to practice matching questions/terms to answers. (This offers an easy way to play matching games in small groups in the classroom).
* Quiz and answer key (multiple choice, matching, and short answer)
* Study log sheet- offers students extra credit for studying effort and encourages parent involvement. Includes ideas for students to try a variety of ways to study.
Word document includes embedded fonts to allow you to edit to fit your needs
Positive feedback is appreciated!
Thanks for looking :)
-Jen Williams (Teacheropolis)