Also included in
- 5th Grade Utah SEEd Bundle: This is a year's worth of lessons and units that address all of the Utah SEEd standards for 5th grade. Save 20% by purchasing together! You save time by purchasing this from someone who understands Utah SEEd. Would you like to know more about Utah SEEd? These units use ph$86.78$135.60Save $48.82
- This Bundle for Utah SEEd 5th grade includes science resources for each strand and standard. Each unit addresses specific Utah SEEd standards for 5th grade. Students will love these engaging activities for Utah SEEd 5th Grade. You will love saving time by having someone creating resources who really$59.94$93.65Save $33.71
- NGSS Fourth Grade Bundle: This bundle covers all the standards for NGSS 4th grade for the entire year. These resources include slideshows, informational text reading passages, science labs, science centers, response pages, and an assessment for each strand of NGSS fourth grade. Do you want an NGSS b$57.47$89.80Save $32.33
- This fourth-grade NGSS science bundle includes all of my resources for 4th-grade NGSS. It also includes fourth-grade resources for reading informational text. Teachers and school districts will love this Huge fourth-grade NGSS Bundle with a wide variety of labs, centers, nonfiction articles, and mor$116.77$179.50Save $62.73
- Are you looking to teach Earth Science to Upper Elementary Students? This bundle covers all the Earth Science standards for fourth-grade NGSS. Students will love these engaging activities and labs. You save 20% by purchasing as a bundle!This bundle includes:The Rock CyclePangea: Patterns of Earth's$46.50$61.90Save $15.40
- This NGSS Bundle for 4th grade will provide your students with a year's worth of engaging science lessons, readings, worksheets, slideshows, labs, games, and more! Fourth-grade students will love these NGSS aligned activities! You Save 20% by purchasing them here together. These resources are specif$75.49$117.95Save $42.46
Students will learn about weathering and erosion and how it changes the Earth's surface.
Weathering and Erosion Lab: Students will learn about weathering and erosion and how Earth's surface has changed over time. Includes a reading passage and a hands-on lab on weathering.
This resource includes:
- lab on weathering
- Interactive Notebook flaps and folds
- three-page reading passage
- response pages
- comprehension questions with text-dependent questions
- answer keys
Aligned with NGSS for 4th grade
NGSS 4-ESS1-1. Identify evidence from patterns in rock formations and fossils in rock layers to support an explanation for
changes in a landscape over time.
NGSS 4-ESS2-1. Make observations and/or measurements to provide evidence of the effects of weathering or the rate of erosion by water, ice, wind, or vegetation.
This resource also aligns with Utah SEEd 5.1.3
Plan and carry out investigations to provide evidence of the effects of weathering or the rate of erosion by water, ice, wind, or vegetation. Emphasize making observations and collecting data.
Utah SEEd 5.1.5
Standard 5.1.5 Design solutions to reduce the effects of naturally occurring events that impact humans. Student
For NGSS 4th Grade
Next Generation Science Standards
For more ideas on teaching Weathering and Erosion
Nonfiction Reading Skills Addressed are:
-Rereading and answering text-dependent questions
-Main idea and supporting details
Remember that leaving feedback earns you TPT points toward future purchases. Also, FOLLOW ME to be notified when new products are added. This is a huge bonus because my products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted
Please view some of my other resources: