Exploring an educational website to research animals
This product actively engages students in exploring and using an educational website to research information and learn the different ways websites educate, entertain and amaze! Students visit an educational website and complete different tasks including:
- Researching and recording basic facts
- Playing engaging and educational games
- Tracking titles and scores on a table
- Reading and recording “Weird But True” facts to share with classmates
- Drawing and coloring a sketch from research
A student record page template is included with the product and provides:
- Step-by-step instructions to guide students through the lesson independently or as a group.
- Student record printable for individual students to use as they record their findings. This record printable includes instructions, places to record information, space to sketch illustrations and tables to record data.
- Teacher instruction page for using the product.
Use this product to
- Teach computer skills and research skills
- To collect and organize information for report and project preparation
- To build computer literacy/technology skills while engaging students in fun learning activities.
Thank you for downloading this product and leaving your feedback!