This freebie is great for grades K-2. Inside you'll find:
1. Lyrics slides (illustrated) - great for Kinder
2. Four voices slides (illustrated) - great for Kinder
3. Adding Orff instruments (illustrated and connected to text) - great for Kinder
4. Game Directions (my kiddos love this)
5. Steady Beat slides with lyrics - great for K or 1st
6. Rhythm Icon slides with lyrics (rhythms include quarter note, quarter rest, and eighth note pair) - great for K or 1st
7. Rhythm symbol slides with lyrics - great for K-2
8. Melodic icon slides (on staff and off staff) - great for K-2
9. Solfa slides (on staff, off staff, with icons, with rhythms) - great for 1st or 2nd (pitches are mi, so, and la)
10. Music Street slide and slides for presenting "la"
11. Copy of song
Notes for teaching are included on most of the slides. Enjoy!
Check out my blog at www.thesweetestmelodymusic.blogspot.com for more lesson ideas