Weekend Chat 2023 Spanish Class Routine Preterite Spanish Weekend Talk Preterit
- Google Slides™
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you looking for Editable Google Drive Digital resources for Spanish class for the 2022-2023 school year? If you are doing distance learning, hybrid learning, or paperless learning in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3, this is exactly the bundle you are looking for. Spanish class full distance lPrice $112.99Original Price $131.89Save $18.90
- This Bundle of Spanish class Weekend Chat or Weekend Chat includes a year of variations of a weekend chat or weekend talk for Spanish class. Variations in this Spanish Weekend Chat Bundle could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as a classroom managemePrice $39.99Original Price $48.43Save $8.44
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, warm ups, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class starters! This is the newest year of Para Empezar 2023 resource, with the most up-to-date Spanish culture songs & authentic resources to use as a classroom managementPrice $30.99Original Price $39.46Save $8.47
The newest Spanish weekend chat or weekend talk for Spanish class is an Editable Google Slideshow. Spanish Weekend Chat is a great Spanish bell ringer on Monday or after a break that personalizes content to your Spanish students. Spanish Weekend Talk focuses on the preterite tense talking about specific events of the weekend. This bell ringer warm-up could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break.
⭐️ Bundle up for the best deal! get the *Weekend Chat Bundle*
- ✅ Editable Google slide show with a total of 45 slides for a Spanish Bell Ringer Warm-Up
- ✅ All editable to be able to differentiate to every level of students you teach
- ✅ A positive way to start every Monday & build classroom community
- ✅ A variety of ways to mix up weekend chat in Spanish class - including reading, speaking & writing
- ✅ A way to connect with students through their interests while staying in Spanish
- ✅ SEL check-in for an in-person class - project on the board as students are entering
- ✅ Prompts that could be used in small groups for students to chat in Spanish
- ✅ Check-in for virtual class - project in the waiting room or Google Classroom or your LMS
Spanish Weekend Chat 2023 Spanish Bell Ringer includes 2 Parts
- 28 Weekend Chat class starter activity slides
- Great to post for the first activity on a Monday as a Spanish Warm Up
- Each slide could be added to your Google Slideshow of the day Monday.
- Bell ringers include a mix of reading, speaking, and writing.
- Pick which slide works best for your class each week
- NEW movement option! - Project & students go to each side of the room if they did/did not do something. Then once at that side, they can chat in Spanish.
- Individual questions, each on their own side to mix it up, or for differentiation
- Project, click through & Discuss with partners &/or class
- Or have students write answers. (then maybe discuss with a partner after)
- Virtual? Students answer questions using flipgrid.
+ New Bonus! - Self-Checking EASEL match the English & Spanish verbs
- A quick self-checking bell ringer or exit ticket to help learn preterite verbs in Spanish
5-star reviews for this Spanish weekend chat resource
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Easy way to engage students and get them speaking about the past tense! I use this on Mondays when we have "café y conversación". Students love it! - Saundra (used with grades 10-12)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I Love it. I am using this with my higher level Spanish class to review some past forms - Elvan (12th grade Spanish)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This was a great resource to help with communications. My students did well with the activity. - Tina H (grade 9-10 Spanish)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Relatable way to learn and teach the preterite! Students enjoyed.- Erin W (used with 11th grade Spanish)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
- ✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ Get the newest Spanish bell ringers for a year with Para Empezar 2023!
⭐️ For all of my Weekend Chat resources, get the *Weekend Chat Bundle*
- ⭐️ Basic Weekend Chat Worksheet
- ⭐️ 1 Year of Weekend Chat for Spanish class
- ⭐️ Weekend Chat 2 - for distance learning
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in a My Purchases Folder in your Drive.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. -
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.