Weekend Chat 22 - Spanish Class Routine Preterite Weekend Talk Slides Preterit
- Google Slides™
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This Bundle of Spanish class Weekend Chat or Weekend Chat includes a year of variations of a weekend chat or weekend talk for Spanish class. Variations in this Spanish Weekend Chat Bundle could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as a classroom managemePrice $39.99Original Price $48.43Save $8.44
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, warm ups, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class starters! This is the newest year of Para Empezar resource, with the most up-to-date Spanish culture songs & authentic resources to use as a classroom management routiPrice $30.99Original Price $38.95Save $7.96
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
The weekend chat or weekend talk for Spanish class is an Editable Google Slideshow. Spanish Weekend Chat is a great Spanish bell ringer on Monday or after a break that personalizes content to your Spanish students. Spanish Weekend Talk focuses on the preterite tense talking about specific events of the weekend. This bell ringer warm-up could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break.
⭐️ Bundle up for the best deal! Get this as a part of Para Empezar 2022 for a year!
- ✅ Editable Google slide show with a total of 45 slides for a Spanish Bell Ringer Warm-Up
- ✅ All editable to be able to differentiate to every level of students you teach
- ✅ A positive way to start every Monday & build classroom community
- ✅ A variety of ways to mix up weekend chat - including reading, speaking & writing
- ✅ A way to connect with students through their interests while staying in Spanish
- ✅ Check-in for an in-person class - project on the board as students are entering
- ✅ Prompts that could be used in small groups for students to chat in Spanish
- ✅ Check-in for virtual class - project in the waiting room or Google Classroom or your LMS
Weekend Chat 2022 Spanish Bell Ringer includes 2 Parts
- 28 Weekend Chat class starter activity slides
- Great to post as the first activity on a Monday as a Spanish Warm Up
- Each slide could be added to your Google Slideshow of the day Monday.
- Bell ringers include a mix of reading, speaking, and writing.
- Pick which slide works best for your class each week
- Individual questions, each on their own side to mix it up, or for differentiation
- Project, click through & Discuss with partners &/or class
- Or have students write answers. (then maybe discuss with a partner after)
- Virtual? Students answer questions using flipgrid.
- Want movement? Project & students go to each side of the room if they did/did not do something. Then once at that side, they can chat in Spanish
+ New Bonus! - Self-Checking EASEL match the English & Spanish verbs
- A quick self-checking bell ringer or exit ticket to help learn preterite verbs in Spanish
5-star reviews from other teachers for this Spanish weekend chat resource
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I really like how easy this was to use. It changed up the questions I usually ask on Mondays. - Melissa (used with grades 9-10)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Used with students who were virtual. Made Weekend Chat so much easier and gave them the opportunity to "talk" about their activities even though they were not in class. - Jennifer H
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love that this resource contains so many questions. Lots of options! An engaging way for students to practice with the preterite without really thinking about it. - Jean Marie (grade 10 Spanish)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love having warmups already made and ready to go. With 6 preps it saves me so much time! - Kristen
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I like using these on Mondays; it's a nice addition to our conversations. - Marcela (5th grade Spanish)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is a great resource to focus on past tense and build community in the classroom. Thank you! - Jill E
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication
- ✅ Interpretive Communication
- ✅ Presentational Communication
- ✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Get Para Empezar 2022 for the best deal with this resource, plus every other day of the week, plus 3 music brackets for a consistent and predictable routine for every day of the school year.
⭐️ For all of my Weekend Chat resources, get the *Weekend Chat Bundle*
- ⭐️ Basic Weekend Chat Worksheet
- ⭐️ 1 Year of Weekend Chat for Spanish class
- ⭐️ Weekend Chat 2 - for distance learning
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in a My Purchases Folder in your Drive.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. -
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.