Weekend Chat Spanish Question Task Cards Weekend Talk for 1st day after break
Also included in
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a communicative task card option to get Spanish students talking and moving. These question task cards would be great for students who have soPrice $19.99Original Price $24.45Save $4.46
- This Bundle of Spanish class Weekend Chat or Weekend Chat includes a year of variations of a weekend chat or weekend talk for Spanish class. Variations in this Spanish Weekend Chat Bundle could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as a classroom managemePrice $39.99Original Price $48.43Save $8.44
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $99.99Original Price $141.26Save $41.27
These Weekend chat Spanish task cards were designed as an interpersonal speaking practice of the preterite tense in Spanish. Weekend Talk is a communicative upper-level Spanish class routine for every Monday of class to get students talking in Spanish and moving. Spice up your Weekend Talk in Spanish class with question task cards in Spanish
What's included in these Weekend Chat Question Cards?
✅ Five versions of Spanish task cards
✅ Version 1 - 8 questions per page - more support & includes all I & s/he forms.
✅ Version 2 - 8 questions per page without support.
✅ Version 3 - 4 questions per page with support.
✅ Version 4 - 4 questions per page without support.
✅ Version 5 - 2 questions per page, perfect for posting for student discussion.
✅ All versions are in PDF form & printer-friendly with low ink needed.
These Spanish task cards are a great no-prep activity for any Monday or after a break. Even if students have had limited exposure to past tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier version. There is an optional extension to have students write about what their class did as well.
These Preterite Weekend Chat conversation cards would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as late Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about a specific time in the past.
What other teachers are saying
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ This was a no brainer! So easy to use and my students had no trouble jumping right in. I used it as a review activity after Christmas break.- Jaye C
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Another great resource to spice up Weekend Chat! - Shanna C
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
Bundle up for the best deal possible
- Para Empezar: 1 Year of Weekend Chat for Spanish class (Slideshow & Find Someone Who)
- Para Empezar: Weekend Chat 2 - for distance learning
- Weekend Chat 2022 Google Slides
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out Preterite Tense in Spanish class & How to use Question Cards
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource and tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.