Weekend Chat Spanish Question Task Cards Weekend Talk for 1st day after break
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a communicative task card option to get Spanish students talking and moving. These question task cards would be great for students who have soPrice $19.99Original Price $24.45Save $4.46
- This Bundle of Spanish class Weekend Chat or Weekend Chat includes a year of variations of a weekend chat or weekend talk for Spanish class. Variations in this Spanish Weekend Chat Bundle could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as a classroom managemePrice $39.99Original Price $48.43Save $8.44
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
These Weekend chat Spanish task cards were designed as an interpersonal speaking practice of the preterite tense in Spanish. Weekend Talk is a communicative upper-level Spanish class routine for every Monday of class to get students talking in Spanish and moving. Spice up your Weekend Talk in Spanish class with question task cards in Spanish for conversation.
What's included in these Weekend Chat Question Cards?
- ✅ Five versions of Spanish task cards in the preterite
- ✅ Version 1 - 16 questions in the preterit - 8 questions per page - more support & includes all I & s/he forms.
- ✅ Version 2 - 8 questions per page without support.
- ✅ Version 3 - 4 questions per page with support.
- ✅ Version 4 - 4 questions per page without support.
- ✅ Version 5 - 2 questions per page, perfect for posting for student discussion.
- ✅ All versions are in PDF form & printer-friendly with low ink needed.
These Spanish task cards are a great no-prep activity for any Monday or after a break. Even if students have had limited exposure to past tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier version. There is an optional extension to have students write about what their class did as well.
These Preterite Weekend Chat conversation cards would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as late Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about a specific time in the past.
20+ 5 star reviews for these Weekend Chat task cards for conversation
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ I will use these every Monday when students work in small groups to discuss their weekends. I like having some cards with sentence starters so I can differentiate. - Erica - used with Spanish in grades 9-12
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ This was a no brainer! So easy to use and my students had no trouble jumping right in. I used it as a review activity after Christmas break.- Jaye C
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Another great resource to spice up Weekend Chat! - Shanna C
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Great resource that I was able to use with my high school classes. Easy to integrate into any lesson that has these verbs or vocab. Would buy from this seller again. :) - Allison M - 9th grade Spanish teacher
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ This was wonderful to help my students start speaking in the past tense. - Allisa D - 11th & 12th grade Spanish
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
Bundle up for the best deal possible
Get the Question Card Bundle for this weekend Chat, plus Fue Question Cards, Super 7 Present, Mi Verano - 1st day of school, discuss music & discuss any novel
- Para Empezar: 1 Year of Weekend Chat for Spanish class (Slideshow & Find Someone Who)
- Weekend Chat slides
- Weekend Chat 2022 Google Slides
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download. Update your Adobe PDF reader if needed.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out Preterite Tense in Spanish class & How to use Question Cards
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.