Interactive visual supports to be used in the classroom to assist all students in participation about their weekend activities.
* promotes socialization and communication
* students can read or point, depending on their communication
* students work on identifying their peers, asking questions, and answering questions
* materials needed page
* classroom interactive visual set (questions and answers)
* 3 versions of Weekend Report printables, depending on individual instructional levels (can be sent home with students for homework and discussed when they return to school, using the interactive visual supports)