PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This activity pack will come in handy when working with special education students on recalling details and describing past events from their weekends! With multiple differentiated worksheets for students with varying literacy abilities, you’ll have everything you need for a large/small group or individual student activity. Send home every Friday and every Monday your lesson is ready to go!
While your students practice this activity weekly, you will be able to fade prompts as they learn to ask and answer questions about their weekends with peers. It is a great tool for SLPs and special educators to support asking and answering yes/no and Wh-questions, turn-taking, recall, commenting and maintaining interactions. It also helps bridge the home and school environments!
This Download Includes:
- 4 Adapted Weekend Review HW Worksheets with Color Picture Symbols (2 pg fill-in, 2 pg multiple choice, 1 pg full sentences, 1 pg multiple choice)
- 4 Differentiated Weekend Review HW Worksheets in Black & White
- 3 Differentiated Peer Interview Worksheets (full sentences, fill-in, picture symbols [color and B&W])
- Picture Adapted Scripts and Visual Response Choices for Yes/No and Open-Ended Peer Exchanges
- “Roll & Ask” Dice Questions
- Monday Moods Worksheets (3 differentiated versions)
Click the green star by my name to receive notifications about new products, so you can get 50% off on the first day products are posted. Be sure to rate your purchase, earn credits and redeem on future purchases!