UPDATE: I have made this a TpT Digital Activity, which means if you choose, it can have an interactive overlay. I have added answer boxes for students to type in their responses or instructions to circle. You can use my pre-made interactive overlay or create your own! Note: the download itself is NOT digital/editable. What you will download is a printable PDF. If you want to use it digitally, you can do so USING TPT.
How it works:
Buyers will be able to use the PDF resource, customize the activity for device-based learning, and assign it to their students through Google Classroom. You MUST have google classroom to assign the resource to students. Students can complete the activity on a device and turn it in to the teacher for review. This all happens on TpT. For more information about TpT digital activities, click here!
So now you have the option of printing the worksheets OR using them digitally!
This activity pack will come in handy when working with special education students on recalling details and describing past events from their weekends! With multiple differentiated worksheets for students with varying literacy abilities, you’ll have everything you need for a large/small group or individual student activity. Send home every Friday and every Monday your lesson is ready to go!
While your students practice this activity weekly, you will be able to fade prompts as they learn to ask and answer questions about their weekends with peers. It is a great tool for SLPs and special educators to support asking and answering yes/no and Wh-questions, turn-taking, recall, commenting and maintaining interactions. It also helps bridge the home and school environments!
This Download Includes:
- 4 Adapted Weekend Review HW Worksheets with Color Picture Symbols (2 pg fill-in, 2 pg multiple choice, 1 pg full sentences, 1 pg multiple choice)
- NEW: Weekend Review HW for Quarantine (1 pg fill-in, 1 pg large multiple choice, 1 pg small multiple choice)--Less of a focus on going out and more on activities around the home and social distancing, such as taking walks, taking drives, video chatting, playing with pets, etc.
- 4 Differentiated Weekend Review HW Worksheets in Black & White
- 3 Differentiated Peer Interview Worksheets (full sentences, fill-in, picture symbols [color and B&W])
- Picture Adapted Scripts and Visual Response Choices for Yes/No (18 scripts) and Open-Ended Peer Exchanges (8 scripts)
- “Roll & Ask” Dice Questions
- Monday Moods Worksheets (3 differentiated versions)
Click the green star by my name to receive notifications about new products, so you can get 50% off on the first day products are posted. Be sure to rate your purchase, earn credits and redeem on future purchases!