Weekly Newsletter Template Editable | April Newsletter Monthly Templates
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, couPrice $149.00Original Price $290.50Save $141.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery pPrice $129.00Original Price $253.50Save $124.50
- SAVE $32.00 with this Back to School Digital Bundle! These teacher and student resources will help you run your first weeks of school (and beyond). All of these resources will help build your classroom community with parents and students. Use them every year! Only need the teacher resources? Click hPrice $32.00Original Price $64.00Save $32.00
- Run your Parent Teacher Conferences stress-free, keep you and your students organized with Agenda and Assignment slides, grade and give feedback on student work with digital stickers, and build classroom community with digital newsletters and calendars. It's all in this bundle! What's Included:EveryPrice $24.00Original Price $46.00Save $22.00
- Start off the year with less stress and more confidence! Simple, colorful, and professional looking Slides for Back to School Night, introducing yourself to students, collecting Back to School parent information and keeping students organized from day one with daily agenda slides.What's Included? MePrice $18.00Original Price $30.50Save $12.50
Keep parents connected to your classroom with these digital and printable weekly or monthly newsletters in Google Slides. These newsletters are easy to customize, just click and type and create your own! Share a digital copy of your newsletter with parents or print and send home.
- You can add Bitmojis, links, QR codes, photos, and more to make it really easy for parents to get the information they need
- Two different designs each come with multiple layouts/boxes so you can choose the one that's best for your needs
- Each design also comes with fully editable slides so you can create your newsletter exactly how you want it. (No more having to use templates where you're stuck having to think of something to put in the box. Just delete the box!)
Click here to SAVE 30% on our DIGITAL TEACHER RESOURCE BUNDLE (Parent Teacher Conference Kit, Agenda Slides, Digital Stickers, Newsletters)
- 10 different newsletter layouts, plus fully editable templates
- 15 seasonal/monthly icons
- Directions for sharing the newsletter link with parents or printing
- Step-by-step instructions for editing, adding links, Bitmojis, and images to slides
- Step-by-step instructions for creating an Amazon wish list and adding a QR code to a slide
YES! One of the best features is that you can easily customize the newsletters so they fit your classroom.
- ALL of the text it editable. Just click and type!
- Change the fonts
- Add your own images and links
- Use the included editable templates to create your own layouts and change the colors
These newsletters are perfect for even those completely new to Google Slides. Step-by-step instructions are included for everything from customizing headings and inserting images, to adding links and Bitmojis.
⭐ Grab our other set of newsletters too! Click here for super cute monthly newsletters.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
• Meet the Teacher Letters and Slideshow
• Back to School Night/Open House/Meet the Teacher Presentation
• Back to School Forms for Parents and Students
• Top 5 Picks of Summer Collaborative Class Activity
• 9 Back to School Google Activities
• All About Me Collaborative Slideshow
• Back to School Games and Activities Jamboards
• Digital Growth Mindset and Classroom Rules Poster Activity
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• ENITIRE BACK TO SCHOOL BUNDLE ($31 worth of free products)
All Year Resources
• Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences
• Assignment and Agenda Slides with Timers
• Digital and Printable Newsletters
• Collaborative Kindness Activities in Google Slides
• Printable Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quote Posters
• ENTIRE YEAR BUNDLE ( $17 of free products!)
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• FREE PDF Guide to Google Classroom
• Social Emotional Learning Jamboards
• Back to School Games and Activities Jamboards
• Writer's Workshop Anchor Chart/Class Mini-Lesson Jamboards
• Math Mats and Manipulatives Jamboards
• Reading Response Jamboard Templates
• Valentine's Day Class Jamboard Activity
• January and February Discussion Jamboards
• March and April Discussion Jamboards
• Jamboard Templates GROWING BUNDLE (GET THEM ALL)
• Animal Research Report in Google Slides
• Biography Report Template in Google Slides
• Host a Poetry Writing Celebration! (Virtual or In-Class)
• Distance Learning Writing Prompt Journal "My At-Home Adventure."
• Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
• Digital Vocabulary Notebook For Any Subject
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Repeated Addition, Arrays, Equal Groups (Great for review/assessment)
• Entire Year Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides
• Counting Coins and Bills Activities and Assessment
• Subtraction - Regroup or Not?
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• 2ND GRADE MATH BUNDLE ($20 worth of free products)
• Me on a Map Digital Flipbook + Landforms Digital Flipbook
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
• Communities: Rural, Urban, and Suburban in Google Slides (+ Google Earth!)