Weekly Warm Ups (Bell Ringers) Made Daily
Do you start your classes with daily warm-ups or bell ringers?
Warm-ups are so helpful, helping us teachers to see if our students' learning took place.
In this useful 32 page document, you will find 28 different weekly warm-ups. Each one of them are divided into 5 days. You only need to print one page for the week.
These forms do not have questions for the students. They are blank and are for students to fill out. All you need to do is:
1) Print the form you would like to use for the week (you have a choice of 28 different ones).
2) On Monday or on the first day of the week they are with you, give a handout to your students.
3) On the space provided for the question(s) on the handout, students will write/record the question(s) you wrote for them on the board on.
4) They will then need to write the answer(s) in the space provided for that.
Note that some of the handouts allow 3 possible answers for the students to fill out, while other handouts are for one answer. This is why this packet is so useful, because it has a nice variety of creative layouts to chose from, so it can meet different needs.
In this document, you will be able to find useful suggestions on how the warm-ups can be used and how you could grade them..
Check out the preview to see see more details and some samples.
Warm-uply yours (smile),
You might also like:
- Back to School Packet Worksheets
- Weekly Warm Ups (Bell Ringers) Made Daily
- Video / DVD Time - Keeping your Students Focused!
- My School and Home Chart - Helping to improve Behavior
Copyright © Andree Carten. All rights reserved by author.