* A great way for students to routinely receive that much needed extra practice with writing!
* The nine prompt options for each week allow students choice, flexibility, reflection, research, current events, English Language Arts terminology practice, interdisciplinary topics, personal writing, expository writing, and creative writing in an easy-to-understand format.
* Over 350 prompts organized into 37 weeks, plus 3 extra-credit prompt sheets.
* Easy to score with no "grading."
* Customizable scoring.
* Please read Teacher Notes and see Preview for more details!
Check out my other print-and-go materials:
* AP Lang and Comp Syntactical Imitations for Unbroken; Syntax
* Book Talk; Secondary; Outline, Prep, Self and Peer Eval, Scoring Rubric
* AP Language Nonfiction Book Presentation; "Sell Your Book" AP Lang
* AP Language Independent Nonfiction Book Written Argument - Essay; AP Lang
* Letter of Application; Persuasive Writing; Business Letter; Secondary
* Gratitude Essay; Secondary; Five-Paragraph Essay
* The Crucible Themes Essay; Secondary Classroom; Theme Essay
* AP Language/AP Lang Current Events Synthesis; Current Events; Synthesis Essay
* Back-to-School Writing Pre- and Post-Assessments for the Secondary Classroom
* SOAPSTONE Posters & Powerpoint; AP, Pre-AP, Secondary; Annotation
* Book Cover Analysis; Novel Anticipatory Set; Book Jacket Blurb; Secondary
* Back-to-School Personal Character Sketch Introduction; Characterization
* Rhetorical Analysis of a Presidential Candidate's Speech; AP Lang and Comp
* Rhetorical Analysis Tips Handout; AP Lang and Comp
* Symbolic Me Essay; Formative Writing Assessment; Student Introduction
* In Cold Blood - Syntactical Imitations; AP Lang and Comp; Syntax
* Speak - Literary Novel Study; Speak Novel Unit
* Poetry Response Cards
* The Magician's Elephant - Creative Narrative Writing; Secondary Language Arts