Weight Vocabulary Flip-O-Rama for Interactive Notebooks! Have students cut these weight flippers out, glue them in their notebooks and they’re ready to learn! These weight Flippers are a great way to teach and organize weight vocabulary whether whole group, in centers, or individually. They have a weight picture on the front and room for students to write the definition on the back.
This Weight Vocabulary Set Includes:
• 8 Weight Vocabulary Flippers to cut out and glue in an interactive notebook. They are designed with a weight picture on the front and the definition for the students to copy onto the back.
• A blank set of the vocabulary flippers to add more weight vocabulary to.
• An enlarged set of the weight pictures to hang on a weight bulletin board or word wall.
The 8 elementary terms included are:
ounce, pound, ton, gram, milligram, kilogram, weight, scale
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Check out my other Interactive Notebooks (Flip-O-Ramas)
Thanks for looking at these Weight Flippers and be sure to check out the trading cards and posters in my store