Welcome your students back to music class with this all-inclusive lesson plan!
This resource was created to give you everything you need for that first day back to music! Download now and enjoy your summer knowing you've got it all worked out for the first week back! Don't forget to purchase the tracks as well (Part 2)
Included in this resource is:
- "Walk-in" music suggestions
- “Welcome Back” Week 1 lesson plan
- Call and Response Activity
- Interesting Teacher Facts (facts your students want to know about YOU!)
- "Welcome to Music" PowerPoint slide to display as students enter the classroom
- Classroom rules and procedures (these are my suggestions)
- Fall seating chart – EDITABLE (no one has created a better seating chart!)
Be sure to purchase and DOWNLOAD the accompanying mp3 music tracks and music chart for the "RAD Rhythm-warm-up.
As always, positive comments and feedback are appreciated. Please follow me for new and upcoming resources to start your school year!