Also included in
- SAVE $32.00 with this Back to School Digital Bundle! These teacher and student resources will help you run your first weeks of school (and beyond). All of these resources will help build your classroom community with parents and students. Use them every year! Only need the teacher resources? Click h$32.00$63.00Save $31.00
- Start off the year with less stress and more confidence! Simple, colorful, and professional looking Slides for Back to School Night, introducing yourself to students, collecting Back to School parent information and keeping students organized from day one with daily agenda slides.What's Included? Me$18.00$30.50Save $12.50
- Get $125 worth of FREE products with this entire year bundle! 40+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 3rd grade students. Back to school activities, digital agenda slides, parent teacher conference slides, holidays around the world, graphic organizers, multiplication mystery p$127.00$253.00Save $126.00
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, cou$149.00$291.50Save $142.50
FORMATTING AND TEXT IS EDITABLE for complete customization! Everything you need to introduce yourself to your parents and students and welcome them back to school. Includes FOUR Meet the Teacher Letter templates for parents and a Meet Your Teacher Slideshow in Google Slides to share about yourself to your students.
(Agenda Slides, Back to School Forms, Back to School Night presentation for parents, Newsletters, Class Introductions, 12 All About Me Student activities, Growth Mindset Poster activity, and more)
- Send this letter home on the first day of school or during your Back to School Night/Open House with parents
- Perfect for introducing yourself, welcoming parents to the class, giving them contact info, and even inviting them to Back to School Night
- Include anything you want since all the text is editable
Students love learning about their teacher, seeing photos, and finding out what they have in common. Project this during the first week of school. Slides includes questions to keep students engaged and see what they have in common with you. Everything can be edited!
- Meet Your Teacher Title Slide
- Now and Then (photo of you in school and you now)
- VIPS in My Life (add photos of family and friends)
- My Pets
- My Summer Snapshot
- What I Love About Teaching
- My Favorite Books
- Favorite Music (maybe you'd like to link your fav song, too)
- Favorite Hobbies
- True or False (give 3 statements and have students guess if each one is true or false)
- My Goals this Year (School, Personal, Health goals)
- 2 Create Your Own Slides
▶️ Watch the VIDEO PREVIEW to see the product up close.
Not a problem! I've included step-by-step directions for adding your photos, inserting photos from Google, cropping a photo into a circle, printing, projecting, and more. I even show you how to add links and videos as well as your Bitmoji if you want to add those.
Yes! You'll get the link in a Google Slides presentation, but you can download it is a PowerPoint presentation.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Beginning of the Year
All Year Resources
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)