Welcome Back to School is a fun back to school NO PREP unit that asks students to share their ideas and feelings about starting a new school year.
I have used these pages individually or as a booklet to help get to know students at the beginning of the year. I have also included some of these pages in the students’ scrapbooks.
Included in the package are the following pages:
1. Package title page.
2. Welcome Back to School student title page with box for drawing the school.
3. Student information page including the student’s full name, age, birthday, name of school, teacher’s name, grade and a box for drawing themselves as they appeared on the first day of school.
4. Students ideas and feelings about the forthcoming school year including:
a. What they like best about school
b. What they do not like about school
c. What they hope to learn this year
d. Five things the student wants the teacher to know about them
5. My Classroom page asks students to list five things they think the perfect classroom should have. There is a box for students to draw their classroom and they are asked to draw themselves in the part of the classroom they like best.
6. My School page that has students draw the school mascot, flag or coat of arms. If the school doesn’t have one, students can create one for the school.
7. Getting Ready for School diagram page. Students have three boxes to draw three stages of their morning routine.
Thanks for stopping by my store! I appreciate your support and welcome any feedback.
All artwork by Patricia Watson.
© Patricia Watson 2015