Welcome Postcards for Back to School
What educators are saying
These Welcome Postcards are the perfect way to welcome your students back to school! You can mail them to your students, use them as a Meet the Teacher Postcard, or place them on desks on the first day of school.
The Welcome Postcards include Preschool through 8th Grade.
I remember receiving a postcard in the mail from my fifth grade teacher, and it made me feel so special!
- Templates for Preschool through Eighth Grade, along with the words, "hello student" and "hello scholar."
- Three Different Watercolor Backgrounds
- Directions for Printing
Do you want your students to Love ❤️ Learning?
- ORGANIZE your classroom library with these book genre labels!
- ENCOURAGE your students with these printable notes and thank you cards!
- INSPIRE your students with this math poster!
- DISPLAY student names with this fun freebie!
- CONNECT with parents with these editable monthly calendars!
⭐ Let's get to know each other! ⭐
- Join my email list for teaching ideas and freebies.
- Follow Me on Instagram or Facebook.
- If you have any questions, please email me: email@example.com
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom or for one homeschool parent teaching his/her child. If you would like to share with others, please purchase additional licenses.