Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
BUY IN BUNDLE AND SAVE, CLICK THIS LINK:
♥LOOK AT THE FULL PRVIEW BEFORE YOU PURCHASE.♥
I teach this song on the first day of Spanish class. It helps students build some basic Spanish vocabulary. We sing it each day as we enter class and transition from their "English speaking day" to Spanish immersion. After, we start calendar activities, take attendance, talk about who may be sick and what students did over the weekend. It is a fun way to segue into Spanish instruction. *Loosely based on the tune, "Three Blind Mice."
(Two versions included, one is shorter for younger students, based on tune: "Three Blind Mice." The second song is slightly longer and fits the tune "Three Blind Mice.")
1. Printed song with blue background (to project on board).
2. Printed song with white background (to print on copy machine or printer).
3. Circle and write cloze procedure student activity sheet.
4. Cross out and write cloze procedure student activity sheet.
5. Illustrate, cut, and create student book.
6. Student "Hola español" color sheet.
7. Teacher "Bienvenidos" color sheet.
8. Bienvenidos color and cut flash cards for students.
9. Coordinating color by number activity sheet.
Learn Spanish and have fun!