Start your semester or school year off right by getting yourself organized and your classroom discussions going!! This bundle includes organizational materials for teachers to set classroom routines and expectations, but also includes printables to use as ICEBREAKERS and GOALS for the beginning of a class. Designed for my secondary classroom, but can be used with any grade (Icebreakers even work well with staff during Dept. PD)
Teacher Organization Printables:
- Bathroom Log
- Lunch Detention Log
- Textbook Log (student name with book number)
- "Sent Out" sheet (to promote student reflection when they need to cool down in another classroom or in guidance)
- Back to School Night- printable (open house sign in sheet for parents)
- Back to School Paperwork collection-- (Excel spreadsheet to keep track of students and which paperwork they still need to submit. Edit to include all homeroom paperwork that your school requires each start of the school year.)
Student Ice Breakers: Printable Direction Sheets
- Skittles Ice Breaker (getting to know you while enjoying candy!! A student favorite)
- M&Ms Ice Breaker (same as Skittles, just with a different candy images)
- Stacking Cups Challenge (STEM and collaboration focus- AWESOME activity!)
- Mascot Challenge (students get creative with materials in their baskets to create and justify a new mascot for your school- Middle and High School students love this!)
- Goal Setting Pennants-- this resource is listed in my store separately, as well. This printable allows students to think about their strengths, weaknesses, and goal areas. Students set goals, then cut out the pennant shape and use to create a class or team pennant display. Awesome for promoting conversation, getting to know students' strengths and weaknesses, self esteem, and looks AMAZING on bulletin boards and in hallways. Definitely a team-building activity. Can be used for staff as well.
This listing is for one license. For multiple licenses, please see discounted rate. I hope you find these materials useful to organizing your life and structuring your class at the start of a semester/school year. If you like the products, please rate below!!