This no print and no prep ActivInspire flipchart is a fun Halloween story that engages students with autism and developmental delays from the cover to the last page. The story increases their use/understanding of fringe words (i.e. witch, vampire) and core words (i.e. who, what, has, can, do, etc.) when paired with their AAC device or a core word board.
This flipchart lesson includes:
• "I can" statements
• notes browser (yellow note icon) explains features for interactive pages
• simple, interactive Table of Contents/lesson schedule
• visual dictionary to introduce Halloween characters
• engaging story with character sound effects and visual supports to aid the students in determining who the mystery character may be
• party scene at end of story for "What is _____ doing?" question
• repetitive text to teach core words using device or core word board. Some of the core words may include: who, can, it, my, has, do,
• an interactive survey (“Did you like the story?”)
• lesson closure page
• 28 interactive pages
This flipchart can be used for small group instruction at the computer and in whole-group settings using an interactive whiteboard. Students take turns reading and activating the interactive features.
Please come back to our store as we continue to add more flipchart activities!
**Must have ActivInspire software.**