It is important for students to learn how to problem solve minor conflicts on their own. This activity pack will take students on a problem solving adventure, where they will learn effective problem solving strategies. Students will also learn the importance of calming down their anger so that they are able to make good problem solving decisions.
Included in this activity packet:
1) Problem Solving Pond Board Game : includes game board, 24 problem solving cards, 24 anger management cards, and 6 Frog game pieces (die not included)
2) Problem Solving Pond behavior management tracking sheet
3) two bookmarks (problem solving strategy and calm down strategy)
4) two posters (problem solving strategy and calm down strategy)
5) Problem Solving Reflection Sheet
6) Instructions for game and tracking sheet
7) JUST ADDED FOUR SKILL PRACTICE WORKSHEETS (I-MESSAGES, COMPROMISE, APOLOGIZING, AND ASKING FOR HELP)
I hope you enjoy teaching students problem solving skills as much as I do!